Saturday, April 2, 2011

Introduction

Hello everyone.

I have  been writing on the internet for some 15 years now, mostly on "register only" membership sites such as NewCafe (where I am "The Nagual" in the Spirit Conference, and where I still sometimes post in the liveliest conference there, "Currents").  I'm open for questions in several areas of religion, spirit, psychology, intentional communities, politics.  I'll answer as honestly as I can, and I will always try to tell you whether I am speaking more from personal opinion (which may carry some weight as I have survived to my present age of 64, and I am widely experienced) or from that higher realm of revealed truth (very controversial, I know!) .   I am a member of no cult, no organized church, no institution, but only a brotherhood of highly idealistic, highly energetic truthseekers -- "Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free!"  Most people, of course, cling to their money, their status, their institutions -- churches, governments, membership groups-- which give them the *illusion* of freedom.

Blogging here is new to me, so I'll keep this first post limited until I get a feeling for this.  I am only somewhat computer literate.  If you would like to read a few of my essays, there are two published at a site which does not require registration:  http://www.trussel.com/lyman

2 comments:

  1. Post away, my friend. I'm interested in what you have to say from an unfettered point of view.
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this subject. I will be making a point of reading here.

    ReplyDelete